NORD DDB is a Nordic full-service agency and a micro-network that is a part of the international network DDB. We are 350 specialists in five countries, all sharing the same goal – breaking brands into pop culture.
We get there by being open – open to fresh perspectives, different personalities, collaboration, cultural change, new tech and new thinking.
With creativity as our fuel we offer brands a 360 journey within areas such as strategy, production, design, digital, media strategy, brand activation, social media, PR and advertising.
NORD DDB’s headquarters are located at Bonniers Konsthall in Stockholm. Leading accounts include McDonald’s, Volkswagen, Vattenfall, Telenor and Systembolaget. In the past year, the agency has received a lot of attention for campaigns such as Marriage Unblocked for Björn Borg, Smoooth Dogg for Klarna and The No Show Room and Abbey Road for Volkswagen.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Digital Designer at NORD X, you will be responsible for coming up with visual concepts, as well as designing for existing long term engagements. We are looking for someone who's driven by spot on UX as well as flawless execution. We need you to be able to build and maintain advanced Design Systems, as well as create unique Visual Languages from scratch.
As a member of the Experience Design team, you will work closely with our Client Directors, Producers and fellow designers in order to enhance and perfect Digital Products and Services for our extended clientele. Automotive, Energy & Power, Food Retail, these are only a few industry examples, where we strive to excel our Digital Product expertise expertise today.
REQUIRED COMPETENCES & WORK EXPERIENCES
- 5+ years working in a design production capacity in a digital agency environment
- 5+ projects in portfolio in relevant fields (digital product design/visual design/ux)
- Excellent craft skills with Sketch/Figma
- Excellent communication skills (English, Swedish), client facing and presentation
- Excellent design hygiene (file organising, naming, assets shipping)
- Experience with building design systems from scratch as well as maintaining/evolving existing systems
- Strong sense of UX best practice
- Strong prototyping skills
- Basic motion design for UI (micro animations, transitions) in Principle/After Effects/etc.
The employment is full-time, with start immediately.
Interviews will be held ongoing with the final application date on February 12th, 2020.
Welcome with your application!
For questions regarding the role, contact Anatoliy Gromov at email@example.com.
We embrace difference and a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our clients.